The initiative aims to help refugees gain new skills and work experience so that they have a better chance of finding a job, whether it is at IKEA stores and units or at other companies. This gives them better opportunities to integrate into their new host communities.
Application deadline is the 15th February 2021.
What you can get
10 – 20 hours of support focusing on job search skills and competences, recruitment process and the Slovak labour law
Slovak language course
75–90 hours of language training (based on individual needs and time availability) or consultations to work on the participant’s Slovak language skills
One-day practical training session with IKEA representatives
Focusing on standard job interviews, group interviews and assessment centres
Vacancies at IKEA store
- Based on actual vacancies at Ikea store in Bratislava
- Individual support during the recruitment
- Slovak language courses
- Individual support (for at least 3 months based on the needs and preferences of successful candidates)
- Regular payment of wage always on the 12th day of the month
- Employment contract
- Potential for further development
- Good access to work by public transport
- 400 € per year as a benefits package
- Coffee, tea, free soft drinks, lunches for 1 €, breakfast and dinner at the co-worker canteen
What do we expect from the candidates?
- Basic Slovak language skills and intermediate English language skills OR intermediate Slovak language skills.
- Granted asylum or subsidiary protection in the Slovak Republic
- Desire and need to constantly develop your knowledge and skills
- Being reliable, responsible, and independent
- Being a a team player and you like to work with other people
If you wish to apply:
- Please fill out this simple application form HERE
- or contact us on email@example.com